RSS

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I don't look that bad wat...

I received the best-est compliment this morning from a fellow office mate, who obviously never seen me without my jacket, til today. She asked why I look so slim (she said slim....not thin), issit I didn't eat rice, how I stay so slim, etc etc. When I responded her questions, I ended with the usual 'I want to gain weight la' defensive reply....and she gasped in horror. Then she said..why want to gain weight, you look nice already la. Wah, I tell you...make my day la. I wish people would say THAT to me every morning.

That was like the 4th person who ever told me this....the other three being Alison and Jaclyn, whom I met up recently for hi-tea and Mr. Yoga. For someone who has been told numerous times in past years that I am stick thin, these compliments are so refreshing and so unexpected....ehem! I guess all those times spent in Body Pump didn't go to waste. Anyway, to me, I'm still thin. No complaints ya......although I do (yes, I really do) need to lose those spare tyres....sigh! Which reminds me.....FCI did say I have big thighs....*cry cry*

Ok, nvm...tomorrow is a new day and a new chapter in my life. *feels so old :-( *

Tomorrow, coincidentally, marks my 2nd year as a gym member (....and to think that I initially signed up for 3 mths only..hehehe). It is also the day FF IOI officially started its operation....And it's a public holiday. So....really, what more can I ask for, rite?

Beers tonite!