RSS

Monday, April 14, 2008

The past few days...

Had to skip Body Pump on last Thursday because the briefing at Dell finished late. Arrived at the gym in time to see Body Jam starting. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw FJI on stage with instructor Jacqueline. She signalled me to join the class but I had to signal back that I didn't bring my shoes with me. My intention was just to go for Yoga that day, hence no shoes.

Friday was moving day at the office. Tables were dismantled. Network down, internet down...hence,cannot do work. Went in search of wifi connection at Oldtown Kopitiam but blardy hell, couldn't find any powerpoints to charge notebook battery. Went yumcha with boss and colleagues instead. Gossiping was more fun than working.

Returned to office on Saturday to monitor the moving continuation. Headed to gym much later. Did well for Pump, surprisingly. Still had to pause for a bit during Shoulder track, but that was expected la. Continued on to Combat, as usual. When FCI told me that she was gonna do the class non-stop, I cringed. Maybe one day I should tell her to forget that I ever suggested about doing Combat non stop. I'm not as fit as I like to think I am.

Sunday at the gym was 50-50 in terms of satisfaction. Yoga was fine. Went for 15mins of Combat earlier before Yoga started. Felt a little guilty running out of Rahayu's class but then what to do...cannot be pleasing every instructors. Went yumcha with Adrienne and Mr.Yoga after class. This has become our weekly ritual...ahaks. Returned to gym in time for Body Jam. Am so missing FJI's class. She hasn't been teaching her regular Sunday class for weeks. Replacement instructor spent too much time explaining the dance moves. We were still doing the new release and I was looking forward to the 2nd block of the class. But then, blardy hell, the instructor wasted so much talking that there wasn't enuff time to do the remaining tracks, so she decided to do 2 Latin tracks instead. WTF!

Comforted myself with a Subway sandwich after class. Went to mamak restaurant nearby apt later that nite in search of wifi connection. Felt very conscious of people sitting behind me...so I only did whatever necessary work I had to do...ie. downloading files from emails...in case, internet connection still not up today. Kiasi. Want to blog also paiseh. Continued work at home. More privacy.

Tons of work to do today...2 more days to MOE tenders submission. That means working overnite....either today or tomorrow. Or maybe both days?? I've packed the necessary change of clothes and toiletries. Sigh...I guess possibility of skipping Monday Pump is high. Keeping my fingers crossed it's tomorrow.

Internet connection has just been restored here in office so....back to work...cheers!