RSS

Friday, April 25, 2008

Tummy abuse

Note to self: Never drink cold carbonated drinks immediately after a class. I repeat...Never Never Never.

The consequences of doing that? Excruciating intermittent stomach pain. One that is equivalent to labour pain...haha...based on what I heard from pregnant office mates la....not that I've been through labour....ahaks.


What was I thinking right? Sheesh.....should have known better. Poor stomach.

On a side note, went to Subway again last nite. I was in too much pain to walk far elsewhere for dinner. Besides, my stomach definitely wouldn't agree with mamak food. The meal was not enjoyable, not the food's fault but my tummy. This was probably the shortest meal I had with Adrienne....we normally spent hours chit chatting after we ate. The drive back was extremely painful to say the least. After a hot bath and a good oil massage + a good nite's sleep, all is well again this morning though.

Reminder to self: Stay away from the juice bar at the gym.

On another note, it's Friday today. I had thoughts of going for a manicure later in the evening but hmm...maybe I'll postpone that to the weekend. Had thoughts of visiting the hair salon too. Just a trim. After all the mood swings in the office since last week, I think I shall reward my body with some TLC. Facial appt next week....ahaks.