RSS

Monday, April 21, 2008

If I could turn back time..

The mood in the office seems kinda sombre this morning. Must be spilled over from last Friday. A lot of tensions were on then...not only me but almost the entire office. All caused by a few useless self-centered high and mighty bastards individuals.

The weekend was exactly what I needed to elevate my mood. There's nothing more effective than pumping some adrenaline into the body at the gym. Combat was pretty easy and to compensate for this, I think a lot of members put in 200% effort. Bravo! The conditioning track was a killer though. On my part, all I had to do to get me going was lining up the faces of those bastards in front of me when I did the punches, hooks, uppercuts, kicks. That felt good, really good. Wish I can do this on a daily basis. Looking forward to Wednesday.

Decided to skip Jam on Sunday since FJI was once again M.I.A. Bummer! Went for 2 hours of yumcha with Adrienne and Mr. Yoga instead. Got a sms from that somebody that afternoon. Can't say that I was surprise. Totally ignored it. I'm at peace with myself now.

The new office is like a blardy sauna, despite having 3 split airconds on. I think I should get my own standing fan. Can also use that to partially block the shelf that is having its sharp angle directed at me. Maybe that's why mood not so good in office hor.....feng shui no good. Sigh...

I wish it's the weekend all over again. I wish it's Friday today. For the first time in many years I wish for weekends to come quickly. That can only mean one thing.....