RSS

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just babbling...

Now that all rantings are over, life is peaceful in the office again. Maybe the rooster works, no? See, according to fengshui, having a rooster helps to combat any office politicking, etc etc. I'm not one to fully believe in FS but no harm trying, rite? So, I printed out an image of a rooster and pasted it on my cubicle wall.....ok, so I'm cheapskate too....but then again, where the hell am I supposed to buy a rooster anyway, rite?

My rooster friend, which is also one of my allies, together with the Dragon & Monkey.

I trimmed my hair and had my manicure done last Saturday. My hair grew an inch so I cut an inch. I didn't think anybody would noticed (hair is still short) but one office mate did ask me yesterday. And FPI commented as well, after Pump class last nite. BTW, she was wearing a bandana yesterday, which had me thinking how come I never thought of using one. My long banks was always kinda getting in the way during class, which prompted me to trim it slightly shorter this time. Hmm...come to think of it...I have no idea how to tie a bandana. Absolutely clueless..

Speaking of manicure, the shop that I went to on Saturday was, IMO, very customer unfriendly. All communication was mostly thru hand gestures and body signals. No smiles, no small talks. Very uncomfortable. This is a case of 1st and last visit to this place.

1st quarter of 2008 is ending soon. I'm hating how time really flies. Why is the world moving at such a fast pace? What is the big hurry? Sigh...