RSS

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Terrible Combat nite

I was not in the best of form yesterday for Body Combat. Undecided earlier whether I should even attend cos I have the feverish sinus symptom. Woke up at 3.15pm (came back from work at 5am leh..) and felt sore throat, headache and painful sinus. My nasal spray doesn't seem to be effective anymore. Well, I finally decided to go gym anyway because I needed to release some tensions accumulated from work.. and nothing is better than Combat to do that.

By track 3 of Combat,, I was slightly out of breath. By mid class, I was feeling the fatigue. By track 8, I was having difficulty breathing. The studio felt smaller and stuffier. Throat felt very very dry despite having my water bottle with me. I'm not one to leave a class half way but staying on for conditioning and cool down tracks was mission impossible. So, I left. Besides, FCI decided to retain Track 9 (Conditioning) from the new release..which means...32 pushups! There was no way I could accomplish that in the condition I was in last evening.

Went Subway instead..hehehe...this time Meatball Marinara. Very messy to eat. Sauce dripping everywhere. I think I may be having Subway again tonite...I think only.