RSS

Friday, April 18, 2008

All it takes is one blardy cow to spoil my day...

Managed to make a dash to Body Pump yesterday. These days, I am making myself do warm ups on the elliptical machine before classes. It's one way to kill time too.

Went yoga after Pump. Mr.Yoga had to make several corrections on my postures...4 to be exact. At this stage of my practice, I should have been able to do the asanas that we did last nite correctly. Oh well...

Went for Subway with Adrienne after gym. Ya....again. This time, went for Steak & Cheese. I think I have fulfilled my quota at this outlet for this month. I swear one of the workers there recognise me the moment I approached the counter. Paiseh...

I was pissed this morning at work. Hate it when somebody removed something from my cubicle and put it at his place, as if it was rightfully his. Somemore can claim it's his. Bastard! IF he does this again, he's gonna get it from me. He is one of 2 persons who have not lifted a finger when everyone else were helping out in the office relocation. I tolerated him long enuff. This is someone who lied to me several times in the past to get out of his work responsibilities. Blardy fcuking useless s.o.b.! Next time when I do Combat, I'm gonna imagine his face in front of me. Punch him kaw kaw. Blardy idiot! Dude...you can expect no cooperation from me in the future.

Ok, enuff of rants. Breath in.....breath out....

Looking forward to the weekend. Much needed one too.