RSS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kia!

Today is Wednesday. Wednesdays means Combat. Yahoo! Happy happy.

Last nite I attended my apt's RA (Resident Association) for the first time since I stepped down as RA Secretary. I like attending these meetings because it keeps me abreast with the latest news of my apt, but they seem to clash with my gym schedule these days, hence my reason for not attending. Since I was free last nite, took a trip down to my apt's gym where the meeting was held. Mr. Chairman requested for my help to write minutes cos the current Secretary had resigned (resigned barely 2 months upon election; thus making the Committee quite pissed).

I've been asked many times by the Committee to return as Secretary but I don't think I can be 100% committed like before. It would no be fair to them if I am M.I.A. from meetings. Anyway, this new Committee has make a lot of progress. Bravo! New JMC (Joint Management Council) had been formed together with the developer. A new management has been appointed to replace the developer (who had been doing a lousy job maintaining the place). Things look bright with this new management on board. It will take time for them to rectify all the current problems but I think they are serious in their new undertakings.

Did I mention Wednesday is Combat day? Yeah...happy happy. I can punch and kick somebody again...imaginary mode, of course....ahaks.