RSS

Monday, May 5, 2008

Back to reading

MPH Warehouse Sales was on from 30th April - 5th May over in MBPJ Sports Complex. Decided to pop in on Sat with an office mate. My target of books? Anything on health, marketing or complete human anatomy. I'm way past reading novels, which were plenty at the sale. After 2 hours of searching, I finally ended up with ...

Both books cost me about RM72. Not exactly bargain buys for a warehouse sale, IMO but to be fair, "The Complete Home Wellness Handbook" is about 10cm thick + hardcover too, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

I'm eye-ing a book titled "The Human Body" (complete details on the human anatomy) which I saw at Popular. No idea on the price cos the book was way way up high on the shelf and I didn't see any shop assistants around. Am searching for similar title at MPH cos I still have a RM10 voucher, courtesy of brother, which expired in mid May.

Let the hunt begin....

No comments: