RSS

Monday, May 26, 2008

I just feel like writing something....

The weekend that I was so looking forward to is now over. Not a very productive weekend. Went for usual classes on Saturday. Felt that Isaiah's Pump class was a little too fast...I had trouble keeping up with the count for Squat and Lunges. On a good note, I did not pause at all during the Shoulder Track (my weakest usually). Woohoo! This is the 2nd time already this month....so perhaps my shoulder is getting stronger, no?? Too early to say....

Dropped in to the gym on Sunday as well, even though Mr.Yoga wasn't around to conduct his Sunday classes. Decided to do Combat with Rahayu but she was M.I.A and the class was replaced by Jon Low, surprisingly. Anyway, it was a good class. Hung around for Body Jam and was pleasantly surprised to see a good turnout, considering that the gym was eerily quiet an hour before the class started. Sometimes I wonder where do all these members suddenly come from. Nonetheless, I was very glad to see them. No yumcha with usual suspects this week cos everyone wasn't around.

I did not have a good sleep last nite because I was having too many dreams. I woke up after each dream. I hope no more dreams tonite. Kacau saja....

Still feeling pissed with what happened to my car last week. Try not to look at that part of my car cos everytime I do, I feel very kek sim. Pity my car though, not its fault...sigh!

Work is piling up but within control. Work is work...it pays my bills. Gym keeps me sane. How long can I keep with up current lifestyle situation, I really dunno. I'm still searching for some missing pieces...

No comments: