RSS

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A pat on the back

.......is exactly what I should give myself after doing Shoulder Track last nite without any pause or break in between. 3rd time in the last 4 Pump class. Woohoo! 3rd time is the charm! (Keeping my fingers' crossed). In my book, that is an achievement. Once upon a time, I told myself that if I ever accomplish this, I can stop going for Body Pump already (cos mission accomplished!). I think I under estimated myself. Pump is too addictive...I don't think I can ever quit....unless I quit the gym first. Minimise the number of classes, maybe.

FPI was having problems remembering her choreo last nite...quite a number of mistakes. Very unlike her. The good thing is, she up her weight again, instead of matching what I carry or worse, carry less than me. I like FPI when she carried 10kg/side for Squat...not 7.5kg...I carry 8.5kg. Hehe. For the 2nd time in a row, I have problems following the instructor's count. On Sat, I thought Isaiah was fast but now I'm thinking maybe it was me not able to catch up. I sure had some difficulty last nite. Strange....

Gonna catch "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" later after work with Adrienne. Harrison Ford at 67 years old.....wow! Too bad Yanti can't join us.

No comments: