RSS

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend is for work too

So...today I'm skipping usual yoga class in favor of work. Working on a Sunday...isn't that fun? Fun? Giler ker?

I didn't mind really because I had a super workout yesterday to compensate for today's yoga absence. BTW, I guess I did a premature celebration of my mastery of the Shoulder Track for Pump. Had to pause during the track on thursday's class although I was fine in yesterday's class. Inconsistency.

Oh...I saw a PT (Personal Trainer) joining the class yesterday with her client. Prolly encouraging her client to join Pump...which was good, although I think her client did better than her, in terms of listening to the instructor's cue-ing and following instructions. The PT was hopelessly lost, imo. Somemore started warm-up with 5kg weight...damn terror...but can see she was struggling midway through warm up and her weights selection during the entire class was all wrong. Busy talking to her client during cool down track, so annoying. If I ever needed a PT, I wouldn't waste my money hiring her (sorry, no offense, but it's true). The poor client glanced at her from time to time for some guidance. My thought is....lady, your PT isn't doing any better than you. You should pay attention to the instructor on the stage instead, not your PT. Don't let the blind lead the blind.

Body Combat was a bomb yesterday. Loved all the tracks selection. The studio was full but not packed. Just nice, imo. I received a number of teasings from FCI but it was all in the name of fun, no?? All I could do in response was to flash smiles...ahaks. Let's hope I'll be flashing more smiles again tomorrow. I have a mission tomorrow...back to back classes with FPI. Woohoo!

Back to work now...


EDIT: It is now 11.41 pm and I'm still in the office. Not sure what time I get to go off. So, now I'm thinking...if I only leave past midnite.....then how to go for back to back Combat and Pump classes tomorrow?? Later sure will feel very boh lat. No fun la if pancit easily. Cis! Spoil my plan saja...

No comments: