RSS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Calmness after the gloo-me-ness

Ok la..emo a bit yesterday. What's life without some drama rite?

All this talk about cutting down on gym classes is still under consideration but for the moment, it's not applicable for Mondays. In fact, am gonna attempt back to back classes on Monday (Combat+Pump) until further notice. Did that yesterday and I must say it has a nice effect overall because I found myself sweating more during Pump than I ever did in so many previous Mondays.

These days I find myself having difficulty to stay awake past midnite. Was trying to catch the NBA Finals (Game 2) between LA Lakers and Boston Celtic on ASTRO last nite but my eyes just wouldn't stay awake. Of course, earlier I had just finished cardio+strength training classes......ahaks....that contributed to my overall tiredness as well.

I have a date with the Panda tomorrow...

The fact that I am willing to sacrifice my die die must go Wed Combat for a movie speaks volume. Perhaps I'm not such a gym freak afterall. Plus.....watching movie on Wednesdays is cheaper.....ahaks.....RM6 only.

No comments: