RSS

Monday, June 9, 2008

Gloomy

I've been avoiding somebody for a week now. Now that I look back, it's silly really. What did I hope to achieve anyway? I'm prolly being perceived as proud and unfriendly (maybe), judging by yesterday's actions by somebody. Anyway, no more fantasy land. Time to get back to reality. Everything seems so insignificant now. Silly me....

I've also learnt over the weekend not to pass judgement on people, especially GX Instructors. As the saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover. I enjoyed myself in this particular gym class more than I wanted to admit, although I was hesitant to attend initially when I found out who the replacement instructor was. He was better than I gave him credit for, all these while. Shame on me for my stereotyping behavior.

I'm also wondering if I am spending way too much time at the gym. 5 out of 7 days in a week. I love all my classes and I can't imagine what it will be like not to attend them or see my favorite instructors. But at some point, I will have to stop. Some classes I attend because I simply love the workout (Body Combat, need I say more). Some classes I attend because I like the instructor's style. Some classes are driven by a certain motivation and over the weekend, I realised that this motivation is no longer there. Now I go for the sake of going. At some point, this will have to stop.

Anyway, it's time to stop being overly conscious of people surrounding me. I've already dug my holes. Things can't get any worse than this.

No comments: