RSS

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lose that attitude la, Malaysians!

Are Malaysians kiasu or what? I was caught in a massive jam yesterday, just like every Malaysians in almost every states in Malaysia. All because of news that petrol price would go up by 78 cents. Some very kiasu and kiasi Malaysians rushed to fill their petrol tanks before midnite (when the price increase took effect), causing traffic jam everywhere and causing me to rush from office to gym. Blardy fools!

Took me an hour to reach gym. The jam started immediately after the Cyberjaya Toll. Thought that there was an accident further down but then 2 friends texted me to inform of the new petrol price. That's when I realised the cause of the jam. The last time I encountered this type of massive jam was during the Le Tour de Langkawi, 2 years ago. Passed by a couple of petrol stations and there was a long queue, up to the highway. Apparently these people were willing to queue up. Like as if they didn't have to pump petrol again after last nite. Can last forever meh? Blardy stewpit fools!

Looking at the traffic, I amost decided to give up on Wed Combat. Then I recalled that the clock at the gym is about 5 minutes slower so perhaps if I gamble a bit, I may be able to make it. Damn, should have weaved in and out of traffic when there were opportunities...could have slashed off a few seconds from here and there...ahaks!

Anyway, at 7.20pm, the mall was within my sight (class starts at 7.25pm). Luckily was able to find a parking spot immediately. Rushed Walked quickly inside...then realised that my access card wasn't in my bag...shit! must have left it at the gym. Informed Front of House and asked the guy to help me look while I went for my class. Quickly changed...then realised that I wore my pants terbalik. Celaka! Luckily was still inside the locker room. Couldn't imagine the embarrasment if I were to discover it later.

The studio was quickly filled up as time went by. Guess many members were caught in the jam too. I was already sweating like hell before mid class...partly caused by the stress of rushing to gym. Great workout though despite some blurness at times.

Due to earlier haste in getting to the gym, I almost forgot where I parked my car when I left the gym. Took me a while to figure out. Was surprised that the traffic jam was still pretty bad. Blardy fools! Damn you kiasu Malaysians!

No comments: