RSS

Friday, June 6, 2008

Body Pump 66 babe!

I have experienced the new Body Pump 66. Woohoo! Thanks to Kylie Gates, the Master Trainer, who was in town and was scheduled to do a class at FF IOI. Other gym members (who didn't join the class last nite, rugi la) only get to do the new release after the June 21st launch at The Curve.

I was a happy camper when Kylie announced that we were gonna do the new release. Woohoo! Damn excited, I tell you. Like a kid getting her first Xmas present. Special class, babe! I looked at Kylie's physique, I also feel very motivated to workout. Damn solid.

Body Pump 66, boleh tahan...quite tough also. Pushups for Chest and Shoulder Track. Tricep dip is back. Stepping lunges is back too. So is side plank roll for Abs Track. Woohoo! The modified Arnold Press was a little diferrent this time, incorporating reverse directions. My coordination were a little off in this one. Must make sure I get it right next time.

This new release has got some nice music, very disco-ing. A lot of familiar songs. Cisko Disko, Get Up (Technotronic), Time After Time, Always On Your Side (Sheryl Crow)....etc etc. So much better and more rememberable compared to Body Pump 65. Woohoo!

I was hoping that Kylie might do Body Jam too, which was after Pump. The board didn't display her name but who knows, maybe the board wasn't updated....ahaks. Had a little chat with her after class...was informed that she no longer teaches Body Jam...sob sob. Nvm la..no Kylie for Jam pun x apa la...back to usual Yoga lor.

I was expecting my body to be a bit sore this morning, esp. after doing the new release (woohoo!) but surprisingly, am as healthy as a horse. Didn't carry enuff weight meh?

Anyway, I have tried the new release for Body Pump 66, way ahead of everybody else...woohoo! Can't remember the last time I was this excited.

No comments: