RSS

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm sorry...Rants ahead

Please excuse me while I do a bit of rantings....

I hate stupid people. I hate people who have no common sense. If I'm one of these people, then technically speaking, I should hate myself too.

I hate it when people do not know how to lower the volume when they are watching videos on YouTube or listening to MP3 songs in the office. I hate it when people sing loudly in the office. This is not a karaoke centre, ok!

I hate it when office mails are down so frequently.

I hate it when people take credit for something that others work on. Kanasai!

I hate it when my notebook is running at a snail's pace. I hate it when my notebook hangs.

I hate it when drivers on the road step on the brake when there are no cars in front of them.

I hate it when some people behave like a DIVA at work.

I hate it when gym members hog the bench at the women locker room and has no eyes to see that others may need to use the bench. Stupid!

Oh, I sent an email today to a group of technical people from a supplier company asking them to fill in some information that is required for a tender submission. One of them replied, saying that he will refer me to their Bid Manager to assist me. WTF! Didn't you even open the attachment that I sent? Why do you need to refer me to your BM when all I'm asking are info such as your IC number, your date of employment and the year of the projects that you worked on. Information that YOU should know, idiot! Stupid people!

Note to self: Remember to keep some chocolates in the office and in my gym bag, for days when people with no common sense get on my nerves. Chocolate, which releases serotonin, can calm a person's mood...in case you didn't know that.

No comments: