RSS

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's Wednesday!

...and that can only mean one thing...... Body Combat!


Well, to be fair, everyday is Combat day at the gym but Wednesday is MY Combat day.....muahaha! So is Saturday actually.....but I'm more excited on a Wednesday because it's mid work week. The right medication to release any build up stress (and I don't mean stress from work alone).

If I have my way, I make Monday and Friday my Combat days too but let's not get too carried away here.

On other note, I made some investment decision this morning that will hopefully make me a billionaire richer when I retired......ahaks.

My nail polish is slowly chipping off. What a waste of money....spent RM28 on manicure that lasted only a week, at most. On top of this, I now have to get myself a bottle of nail varnish remover...waste money again...but my nails are nicely filed now though.....so yeah! (like as if I cannot do this myself la...). Note to self: No more going for manicures........unless I'm going on a very important date....haha!

No comments: