RSS

Thursday, May 22, 2008

What goes around will comes around eventually

I am a believer of karma. I always have. I believe if you do wrong to others, one day you will be punished. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. Some day. It may not happen to you...but it may happen to your spouse, parents, kids, grandkids, etc...but it will happen. So, to people who do wrong now, don't think that you can get away with your actions. Life is good to you today but don't be so sure life will treat you the same tomorrow. I may not be very religious but I greatly believe God is fair, regardless of what God you worships.

If you do good to others, one day you will be rewarded. Or perhaps, not you. Maybe your spouse or kids or grandkids will benefit from your good deeds.

Someone banged into my car 2 days ago, a young couple. I wanted to lodge a police report but they wanted to settle outside. Her uncle make arrangement to meet me today but changed his mind later about settling my car repair. In fact, he was rude and now refused to meet. He has the traits of a conman. Told me earlier he was staying in PJ but today said he's staying in Kepong. Said he cannot make the 10am appt because he was in Cheras but when I called, he sounded like he was still in bed. So, what can I do? I can't do nothing. I can't lodge a police report because it's past the 24 hours limit. If I lodge a report now, I have to pay a RM1k court fine, that's what the traffic policeman told me. So, yes, the culprits got away with it.

Ooi - 012-4306561, Kelvin Ching - 012-6088338/016-3137093

To the owner and so-called 'uncle' of PEX 5716, you can smile and be happy that you knocked into somebody and got away with it. Today is your day. There's no doubt about it...but don't be so sure life will be a happy and smooth one for you sometime down the road. You know why?

Because I believe in karma!

No comments: