RSS

Friday, May 9, 2008

Wicked!

It took me a blardy 40 mins to find a damn parking space yesterday, thanks to the Jusco Members Sale Day...and to think that I left office 1/2 hour early yesterday, reached the mall 45 mins early.....only to find myself arriving at the gym 10 mins before Pump started. Thanks to Jusco, no less.

Wore my new nike dri-fit top. Love it but it felt kinda warm. Maybe first time wearing is like that?? Decided that it is not that suitable for yoga. The top fits me nicely but it doesn't hug the body tightly. Out....

Mr. Yoga chose yesterday, after many weeks of absence, to do chaturangas....
tough ones, no less. First there was the standard chaturanga. Then it was chaturanga to upward dog. Then it was chaturanga to single leg downward dog. Simply wicked. Doing all this after finishing a Body Pump class. Yesterday's yoga class saw a record low in attendance.....a total of only 8 members. Blame Jusco Members Sale.

We also did head stand yesterday. Of course, I can only do this with the help of a wall. Maybe it's time to start practising more on this. I had no idea what I did right yesterday but Mr. Yoga said I almost got it right, except I couldn't control my movement when my legs are above my head. Blame it on my abs....see, I told you I need to lose those spare tyres.


Slept so soundly last nite. Woke up to a refreshing body this morning. Such a great way to usher in the weekend.......well, we are still at Friday but TGIF nonetheless!

No comments: