RSS

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Releasing some thoughts from my head

Something's just not right with my appetite these days. I seem to get hungry more. I'm always eating or nibbling or munching something. I had double lunch yesterday, believe it or not. Smaller portions of food but more frequent eating....with the exception to yesterday's lunch, of course. As skinny as I am, I'm not doing justice to my tummy...or more rightly, my existing spare tyre.

I sacrificed a gym class on sunday to attend another class that failed to materialise due to the instructor's ipod failure. Surprisingly, I didn't seem to mind, even though I basically wasted my afternoon going to gym but didn't break a single drop of sweat. Maybe I was overly sensitive but I felt a certain vibe that somebody was "sort of unhappy" that I was absent from the class...judging from the body language la. Perhaps I was just imagining things....

Work is piling up but well under control. The probability of coming to work on Wesak Day is very high. Thank God it will only be half day. A lot of politiking still ongoing but thanks to my rooster, I'm not that affected...ahaks. I just listen only.......ok, that's not true, I kepochi once a while...I can't help it...ahaks.

Went to Popular bookstore 2 days ago and to my horror, the book that I was eye-ing a week ago, The Human Body was no longer there. *cry cry* Couldn't believe my eyes...I took a good 10 mins to scan the shelf in case I overlooked it. Nope...no more there... damn! Super duper disappointed. Real bummer.

Tea time....yahoo! and back to work...sucks!

No comments: