RSS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Time well spent at the gym

The trip to the gym yesterday was very much how I liked it.  Both Pump and Combat classes were superb.  At last we are out of the new releases week but the BC instructor still kept that Shoot track in T4 of Combat, not that I mind at all...at least she didn't keep that "sword movement" track.  I did not stay for the last 2 tracks of Combat though...I figured I better not over exert myself as my stamina level is not at its usual 100% level, considering that I had skipped gym the whole of last week. 

I must say that The Black Eyed Peas' "Pump It" music is really not suitable for doing bicep curl singles.  The song was super fast and it was so gruelling to follow the beat of the music.  I felt like I compromised my form and had to stop and pause quite a bit.  I must remember to inform that instructor never never to go with that song again. So silly.....

Other than that, everything else was good.  Felt great to be sweating lots...........

No comments: