RSS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I didn't wanna do this again but I need an outlet to vent...

So, the most inefficient co-worker that I have ever encountered will be leaving today (thank god!) but not surprisingly she is leaving all her mess and shit for me to clean up.  Work that was assigned to her 2 weeks ago did not get done (again, I guess this shouldn't come as a surprise considering that she is a LAZY INEFFICIENT cow!).

As a result, now I have to scramble to get that work done (again, I repeat, cleaning up the idiot's shit) due to its dateline submission, and not only that, there are other parties involved (eg. bank) to get some documents drawn up and with just 2 days to go, I really don't know how well the bank is willing to liaise with us, if at all. 

If it is up to me, I would have given this idiot a 10x slap across the face before she stepped out of this office for the final time. I have harbour hatred for some people across my lifetime but never before have I hated somebody this much.

No comments: