RSS

Monday, April 12, 2010

Burning the midnite oil

Yawn...yawn...2.06AM

I haven't done this in a while....staying up the whole nite and morning working in the office...since Sunday evening.  Luckily I am not alone or else I would have cried standing. Been here 8 hours already and I'm guessing we will need to be here for roughly another 9 hours.  I just wish my colleague would work a little faster, since my portion of work relies heavily on his portion.

My shoulders are aching from hunching over the notebook, as much as I try to be aware of my sitting posture.  My eyes are half closing. I have never wanted my bed more.  It must be age catching up with my body.  Never a good thing.  I gotta catch up on sleep later in the afternoon.

On a positive note, I have an interview scheduled on Tues morning. And I also received an email from somebody requesting for my resume submission.  Good positive vibes are starting to flow through.  Hoping something good will turn up soon. 

No comments: