RSS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How's this for hilarious...

Much to my amusement today, I stumbled upon a piece of document belonging to the resigned girl, the one who had made my blood pressure soar daily.  Her resume was still sitting pretty in the notebook she was previously using.  Not that I was intentionally searching for it.  It was right there on the Desktop of the notebook. 

I couldn't help but glance thru the document.  She had assigned herself as "Senior Business Executive" when in fact her position was just only Business Executive and she has only been with the company for 6 mths.  I was like, oh my god...was this girl for real?  Seriously?? Should I laugh til I pee or should I just puke?  I couldn't help but wonders if her past work experience is genuine or not.

Good Lord..some people just have no shame.  And coming from someone who is clueless and brainless, this is definitely worth shaking my head....

Liar...dirty liar!

btw, the new replacement girl is such a joy to work with.  I don't get headaches, I don't need to puke blood daily and my blood pressure is stable.   Huge difference.  I wouldn't mind if this one calls herself "Senior".

No comments: