RSS

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fitness Equipment Bucket List....

Purchases of sports equipment is now tax deductable for up to RM300.  How neat is that? 

I couldn't help but wonder what constitutes sports equipment though.  Is lifting gloves considered sports equipment?? How about shoes? Or darts and board? Exercise DVD??

Anyway, speaking of equipment, I do have a list of fitness items that I have been wanting to get such as....
Yoga Mat
Isn't it amazing that I practised yoga for 3 years and now doing Pilates for 6 months and yet I don't own a mat?
Fitball
Great equipment for core and stability workouts.  I would love to have one of this at home.  And I think it'll be great to sit on this watching TV while learning to balance myself. I once fear this big ball but thanks to Ball Pilates, I fully embrace it.

Latex tube
Another great item for resistance training.  Tried this once and it's not as easy as it looks.

Dumbbells
The ultimate resistance training equipment.  I like this type of dumbbell because the weights can be easily adjusted and you don't need so many different pairs for different weights. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then there are other sports equipments which I would love to own if I have the money to buy them cos these equipments are super expensive, but they are also super cool, imo.


Kettlebell

Swinging one of this kettlebell can be dangerous if one doesn't know the proper techniques.  One can get head or shoulder injuries. Imagine bowling ball with handles :-)

Bosu Ball
I would love to try doing Squats or single leg standing on one of this (the bosu turned upside down).  Great great for balancing training.

I can set up my own mini gym at home with all these equipments isn't?  I should seriously start shopping around for the best deal already. I'm gonna call this my fitness equipment bucket list....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: