RSS

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am so sleepy I have to write something...

And again we did Bicep Track to the tune of  "Pump It" (by Black Eyed Peas)  in Body Pump last nite.  So freaking ridiculous.  The program director in Les Mills ought to be shot for this.  I just think that by using this song, a lot of the members compromised their forms, me included, because the song is fast.  So silly.  No, not the song....the song is lovely. I suppose I could have gone with much lighter weights but then again, that will just be a step backward.  I couldn't be more pissed last nite.

Speaking of songs, I am now an adoring fan of P!nk. Watched a few of her interviews in Youtube.  That girl has an infectious laugh.  And I truly believe that P!nk is the most underrated singer in the world.  What I like most is that she does not lip sync...and I love love singers who are able to sing live.  In fact, listening to P!nk singing live is almost like listening to her songs direct from the CD.  That is how awesome and incredible she sounds. She's the real deal.  Her "Glitter in the Air" trapeze performance in the Grammy Awards earlier this year was mesmerising.  Her performance was really the only thing I can remember out of the entire award show. 

I am so glad the weekend is coming soon.  I am so wanting to sleep in.  Aside from that and Pilates and Body Pump, there is really nothing to look forward to this weekend....but I still can't wait for the weekend to arrive anyway.  OH!  I have got to say this.  74 push ups done last Sunday.  24 on my knees during Body Pump and an extra 50 on my toes at home.  Take that!  I am gonna make this a weekly routine and every week the number has to increase.  A real test for me, I'm sure.  Bring it on....

No comments: