RSS

Monday, May 17, 2010

Too much Pink....

I find this such a coincidence that it's almost freaky.  For the past couple of weeks, I've been listening and watching P!nk's concert videos on youtube repeatedly.  I knew that in Body Pump & Body Combat past releases, there were tracks from P!nk's albums, such as So What!, U & Ur Hand (in BC), It's All Your Fault, I'm Not Dead (in BP)..and maybe more...so I was jokingly thinking that one day perhaps I should request the instructors to play all available P!nk tracks in the class, right?. Of course, I was telling this to myself....

Last Wed and yesterday, indeed 2 P!nk tracks were played during Body Pump!  And not only that....the hit from 4Non Blondes "What's  Up?" were also played...and this was a song that P!nk performed during one of her tours few years ago.   How's that for weirdness, huh? It was pretty cool actually albeit edging on freakiness. 

Now I wait and see if any of P!nk BC tracks will be played in upcoming Body Combat classes..and I guess I really should cut down listening to P!nk.

No comments: