RSS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another nite wasted

For the 2nd time in recent months, I went to the gym for my usual Body Jam class last nite (and I was really looking forward to it too) only to find the class being replaced by another class.  I had a moment of "Aaaaarrrrggghhh!".  To say that I am pissed is really an understatement, considering that the class was at 8.45pm and I wasted my time and effort to get to the gym only to turn back and walk out.  I wasn't sure if the replacement was a last minute change...but if it wasn't, to say that I am pissed at the group exercise manager (who handles scheduling) is really an understatement.  I had checked the internet schedule earlier to ensure that class was on.

Anyway, it wasn't a good start to my return this week, so let's hope today's pilates class will kick off in a much better way.  I could have gone for that replacement class but then it was Easy Step, a new in-house program introduced by the gym a year ago, of which clearly I am not a favorite.  It really makes no sense to me to invent another program that is identical in format and style to Body Step, an already established Les Mills program that the gym has been running for years.  For goodness sake, if you're gonna create a new program, be original.  Or bring in more creative exciting programs....kettlebell classes, or Capoeira maybe.
We're bored.

No comments: