RSS

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

This one covers everything

Last Friday, my colleagues and I headed over to Taman Warisan, Presint 16 in Putrajaya for satays. It was just makan-makan time for all of us, courtesy of boss. Turned out it was sorta informal birthday celebration for all the staff and boss even presented birthday gifts to all of us. The ladies got kain while the guys got towels+hankies. I guess now I can make another pair of baju kurung.

Next day, met up with some good old friends for a cuppa at Winter Warmer,The Curve. I was expecting the worst but turned out, finding parking was surprisingly a breeze for me on that day. Thank god, I didn't have to go round and round. Only Cindy, Alison and Marc turned up but it was good enuff already for me. We ate, drank and caught up on some gossips *grin*grin*. Looking forward to the next cuppa with them again. Marc has been designated as the organizer for the next gathering. Hopefully more people from the old gang will turn up...then we can catch up with more gossips. *grin*grin* (I listen only...)

Officially returned to gym this week. Was able to go for BBalance yesterday. No more slacking off after this. My attendance for the past few months have been very poor. My goal for the next 4 months before year ends is very simple...eat like there's no tomorrow & workout like there's no tomorrow. Excellent combo, no? I like. I even have RPM in my mind...and I've only tried that 3 times since I joined the gym.

Whenever people see me going or talking about gym, they automatically assume I'm going for yoga. My colleagues, my family, my non gym friends, my net friends. This really bothers me. I'm no yoga maniac...I only do yoga twice a week. The rest of the time I go for Body Pump, Body Combat, Body Balance and Body Jam...these are LesMills program. In fact, out of so many programs, yoga's the one I skipped a lot this year. Yoga's great but I need more balance in my gym programs. Once upon a time, I used to workout on the gym machines but no more. Less thrilling, I guess.
Today is Combat day; tomorrow will be Yoga day.

See the balance?? Hiaks....

No comments: