RSS

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hiak!

Gym log.

Of late I find that BCombat classes seem to be getting easy. Either I've been too regular OR the instructor's classes (FCI and replacement instructor alike) are just easy. OR maybe I'm just not getting enough. Now...I wonder when will I see the day that the instructor can do a whole class non stop. All I'm asking is just ONE class. One! I want to feel so out of breath that I'm gasping to fight for whatever air available in the studio. Silly...but true. Kisah benar....

It's pretty obvious that I'm not getting enough dosage of BCombat. I need more! I gotta get more! Just so to fulfill my "cravings", I decided to line up the following classes.
  • Friday, 31st - It's Merdeka Day but I need my Combat. Let's hope my schedule is clear so that I can drop by for the 2.50pm class.
  • Saturday, 1st Sept - FCI's class.
  • Sunday, 2nd Sept - Maybe go for the first 20 mins of the class. If too syiok and cannot drag my ass out of the studio, skip yoga and attend full BCombat instead. Sorry ah, Mr. Yoga...see how later.
  • Monday, 3rd Sept - drop in for 2nd FCI aka FPI's class.
  • Wednesday, 5th Sept - FCI's class.
  • Saturday, 8th Sept - BCombat 33 New Release Launch....die die also must go!

There! That should cover all the BCombat that I can take.

Shit...if like this,how to end membership?

No comments: