RSS

Friday, August 24, 2007

Recap of a week's gym-ing

Gym log.

What happened this week at the gym? Let's see now..

Monday's BPump was one of those rare moments of "went into class, looked fresh"...."came out of class, looked QUITE fresh also leh". Nothing wrong with the instructor or the class. I just don't feel it. Maybe it's time I upped the weights, no? Also, maybe it's time I resort back to flashing smiles again. I'm not connecting with FPI aka Ms. Eagle Eye these days. No fun.

Tuesday's BBalance was a notch "better". I went into class looking fresh but I came out feeling even FRESHER. Again, nothing wrong with instructor or class. The room was soooooo cold. I guess there's no pleasing me huh? No aircond, I complain. Got aircond also I complain. Most of the tracks that FBI did this week was the same as last week...so felt a tiny bit boring. Again, no pleasing me. But still, I always enjoy FBI's class.

I went into Wed's BCombat with a high expectation. Too high in fact. Afterall, FCI had been away for 3 weeks and I was doubly sure that her class upon her return would be rather explosive. What did she has in store for us? A relatively easy peasy class. So easy until she can made numerous mistakes. This I don't understand. I'm not the type to sweat buckets in the gym but I do sweat nonetheless. So when I came out from a cardio class with a dry back and dry hair, it is just wrong. Super duper disappointed. I hope that Sat's class will be more kickass than this one. A positive note though...I've finally conquered the jump kicks. Yeah!

Thurs was Yoga time. As usual, nothing exciting happens in yoga and it was no different on Thursday. Class was full. Since Kelly wasn't around to reserve mats for myself and Adrienne, both of us have to be a bit kiasu and cheong into the studio as soon as the BBalance class ended. No choice. We have our strategy planned...she grabbed the mats while I reserved our places on the floor. Mr. Yoga decided to do balance poses...by far my weakest. I hate balance poses in BBalance and I hate it even more in yoga. Used up a lot of butt muscles during class so naturally the butt area was quite painful after class :-).

Friday is rest day. Hair cut day maybe.

I have RPM in mind as part of Sat's workout plan. I'm still a little fearful cos the last time I did RPM, it marked the beginning of a series of both knee pain which caused me a whole month off from gym last year. Anyhow, I have to conquer this fear. With proper setup of the bike, I think I should be alright. Fingers crossed.

Looking forward to the Sept 8 new release launch.

No comments: