RSS

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Satisfaction

Gym log.

Went for BCombat but FCI wasn't there. Mr. Replacement Instructor went to full lengths to explain why FCI couldn't make it and why he had to do replacement. Hmm....poor soul. I guess he knew that FCI's class is always very full or perhaps he realised that his class isn't as popular as FCI's. Anyway, I have no complaints.

For me, it was a good workout considering that I've missed a week's gym and hasn't fully recovered (stamina wise) from the previous 2 weeks' hiatus. Yesterday's class was packed, leaving just enough space to do small kicks. No fun actually. I like ample spacing but that's never gonna happen in FCI's class. During the jinga track (Rock Me Amadeus, BC30), I accidentally kicked the hand of the lady standing next to me. Sorwee... When doing back kick, I can see that the lady behind me was a little hesitant, almost fearful....she's probably afraid that I will accidentally kick her too....haha.

Yesterday's class also saw the invasion of Africans. Of late I've been seeing so many of them in the gym. There were around 8-9 of them in class yesterday....and probably a few more working out on the machines outside. Let's wait and see if they will still be around 3 months from now :-).

For dinner, I had macaroni bolognese on romaine leaves, topped with cherry tomatoes and slices of carrot. Plus Dutch Lady milk (tasted kinda sweet), which was given free at the gym....new product. It wasn't enough actually (remember I wanted to eat like there's no tomorrow ya...) but since it was getting late, I refrained myself from eating too much. Overall, a good workout, a good dinner, a good nite sleep.

No comments: