RSS

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Workout before the long holidays

As if Sat's back-to-back wasn't enuff, I decided to go for another dose of back-to-back on Monday. Anyhow, 90% of the office staff took leave on Mon so the office environment was pretty much like working on a weekend....real quiet; only 5 of us were too dumb not to apply for annual leave. Arrived at the gym earlier than I had anticipated..traffic was smooth. Judging by 2nd FCI's look, I think she was slightly surprised to see me in her BCombat. What can I say...I'm a sucker for BCombat.

I was a little distracted in class so didn't really focus well...what a waste. Made numerous mistakes throughout. Even 2nd FCI can't help laughing. Dunno what happened but I was quite tired towards the end as well. Despite this, I continued on to BP anyway. FPI spotted an almost underwear like short :-). Did well initially but halfway thru tricep, I was almost dying. Aiyo....what's happening to me these days? Suddenly seemed to have less energy already. Luckily managed to finish the class. I wonder how FPI can do this week in and week out. Must try to dig out her secret formula....maybe it was the free flow of champagne she mentioned. After the disappointing margarita I had, champagne sounded very tempting to me.

Since today is a holiday, I went for Yogalates this morning but came out even more tired. Morning exercise is definitely not for me. But it was good to get birthday greeting from the frontdesk though....thumbs up.

No comments: