RSS

Friday, May 25, 2007

Stop before dislikes turned into hatred

Since I skipped gym yesterday due to my headache, I thought it would be a good idea to catch some early sleep. I managed to doze off at 11.30pm after an hour of restlessness on the bed...ok, not exactly early but I did manage to sleep for 5 continuous hours...an achievement by my standard, considering the difficulty I've been having lately. At 5.08am, I was rudely woken up by a sms from an unknown number asking me how I have been recently. It was then immediately followed by a call from the same number, which I did not bother to answer.

At 7.41am, I received yet another sms from another unknown number. The message is a bit too personal for me to reveal here. Anyway, this isn't the first time these sort of messages have come my way. I think I know who it may be although am not 100% sure since those numbers always changed.

To 016-8562556 & 014-6987772, I dunno if you are the same person but all I want to say is....this has been going on long enough. It's time to stop this antics.

No comments: