RSS

Friday, May 11, 2007

My failed "serious" week

Earlier this week, I realised that I have been happily driving and going places around the city with an expired driving license of 2 weeks. Shocking! Quickly went to renew, paid RM152 and guess what...I was told that I had to go elsewhere to laminate the new license cos this post office's machine rosak. WTF!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gym log....

It has been a mixture of good and bad week at the gym. I decided it was time for me to get serious this week cos for the past 2 weeks, my concentration was lacking big time....in almost all the classes. Body there, mind tend to be elsewhere. It got so bad to the point that I sometimes got lost between left and right, front and back. Then I got even more confused because I did not understand why I was having such a hard time focusing.

Attended two classes by FBI this week cos she did replacement class for BPump and her own BBalance class. I think she has some sort of effect on guys cos during BPump, a few of them were groaning really loud and one regular was singing loudly to Belinda Carlisle's Summer Rain track....it was a little annoying but at the same time, amusing. FBI was graceful in one class, tough in the other class....both classes equally enjoyable. 2 thumbs up.

Turned up for usual BCombat even though I wasn't feeling too well. Well, almost 50% of my office mates were sick in this past 2 months so I knew it was just a matter of time before my turn came. Despite feeling a bit under the weather, I did well in BCombat. Body there, mind also there. Felt a little groggy towards the end though but nonetheless, 2 thumbs up.

Decided to skip gym the rest of the week cos my fever kicked in full force. Besides the much needed rest, I thought it was time to catch up on outstanding errands that I have been procastinating. It wasn’t a good ending to my supposedly planned "serious" gym week. I guess I’ll start over next month with the new releases.

No comments: