RSS

Friday, May 25, 2007

Unofficial system engineer

I have been having headache for 3 days now and it just won't go away...taking Panadols didn't help one bit.....sigh.

This is what I've been doing this whole week in the office...post sales work..which involved carrying & opening stacks of heavy PC/monitor/speaker boxes, tagging, software installation, doing barcode scannning, sandblasting "HAK KERAJAAN", re-packing the boxes, etc etc. That's a total of 291 boxes. Without a proper staging area in the office, moving equipments around became much more difficult than they need to be. This isn't my job scope but I was asked to help out due to insufficient engineers available. I tell you...some of the guys in my office are really no gentlemen at all...all full of excuses came time to help out. Blardy fools...






It was very tiring, long process and boring as hell. By the 3rd day, I was having body ache from bending up and down too much and worse of all, terrible headache. Ever since I had fever two weeks ago, my body hasn't felt the same. I had never fully recovered (maybe cos I was too stubborn to go see doctor then)and I tire easily. I haven't been sleeping well either....this one really bugs me.

Broke one nail in the process of doing labour work....and to think that I just did manicure a week ago...damn! Now I have unbalanced finger nails. Looks so handicapped.
Sigh.....I got driver duty this weekend.

No comments: