RSS

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weekend Launch

Gym log.

Last Saturday was the Les Mills new release launches at FF IOI and AXIS...followed by launches on Sunday at Curve and SPK. Kelly asked to join her for the launch at Curve but Sunday isn't a good day for me so I decided to just stick to IOI instead.

Atmosphere wise, I think the gym is a little too quiet for a launch. I was expecting a "pasar malam" scene but there was non of it. BPump was on at 1.40pm with Serena and Klevin as instructors...members wise, I think maybe around 20-30 pax. Not too bad. I don't quite get the new shoulder track. How is anyone expected to roll the bar on a slippery floor and at the same time working the shoulder? And doing pushups on a bar? Whose stupid idea is this?

Continued on to BCombat at 2.45pm. Was very excited to try out this new release. 5 instructors on stage - FCI, Alvin and Jason as main presenters while Renee and Calvin were the background dancers. Class was very sardine packed...I'm guessing more than 60pax. Not good. Can't move much at all. No fun. Love the jinga track though.

Left BCombat halfway at 3.30pm to join BBalance instead. No sense in continuing on since I can't move much in a packed studio. A bit disappointed though. BBalance new release was done by Klevin and japanese Riyo. Class wasn't packed....unlike that other new release ongoing. Balancing track in this new BBalance was challenging and so very long...sigh. Other than this and tai chi warmup....everything else pretty much was the same. Master trainers over at Les Mills running out of ideas??

On Sunday, I had thoughts of ditching yoga in favor of BCombat. Since I missed half of BCombat new release on Sat, I hoped prayed that instructors can start teaching new release on Sunday onwards. Went up to the instructor, Rahayu to check but she said noooo....only monday onwards can do that. Darn! Never mind..decided to stay for 15 mins anyhow while waiting for yoga to start. Alas....before class started, Rahayu informed that she wasn't allowed to do new release yet but perhaps she will do 1 track new release....just 1. Alamak...which track leh? Since she already mentioned, not nice la if I cabut early..somemore I was the one who asked about new release. So.....sorry Mr. Yoga, had to ditch your class.

No chance to try out new BJam yet..had to wait til next Sunday. In view of this, I decided to come back to office on Saturday instead to finish up my work...initially had planned for Sunday.

A busy week as far as work is concerned...so back to work..and blog less.

No comments: