RSS

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

One on one with FBI

Gym log.

I gasped in horror when I saw only 4 members in Surjit's yoga class yesterday. Such was the impact of mid autumn aka mooncake festival. This sparked fear within me that BBalance class, which was next, will only be myself & Kelly in attendance. We are afterall the most regular members in FBI's class. An indian lady sat next to me on the couch outside the studio so I quickly asked if she was joining Balance. She said yes. OK..that would be 3 of us then. The lady asked where were the rest of my friends....4 of us, she specifically mentioned. Hmm....I didn't know that people actually pay attention to us. We must have been THAT regular.

Kept my fingers crossed that more members will turn up. It didn't happen. Only 3 of us...4 inclusive of FBI. She prompted us to go closer to the stage so that she didn't have to use the mike. I casually commented to FBI that maybe we should cancel class and go yumcha instead....ahaks. Fewer of us meant more attention will be given to us during class. It wasn't something that I looked forward to...especially since I'm at my weakest doing Track 4 & 5 (balance). I felt very ackward throughout the entire class especially more so standing right in front of FBI's gaze in a room that felt very empty. Nonetheless, it was quality and informal time between FBI and us.

The emptiness of the room apparently left Kelly a little dazed as well. She mistakenly took my sandals after class. Even FBI couldn't help laughing. What a night! After I left I realised I should have asked FBI if she was coming to next week's class. She is afterall FBI aka Ms M.I.A.

No comments: