RSS

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Have you been Facebook-ed?

I read about Facebook and the addiction people have with it. I'm also a Facebook member. Only thing is...I cannot understand the fascination people have with Facebook. In fact I don't understand Facebook at all...I'm freaking clueless as to what I'm supposed to do in there...with the exception of adding this and that..which again, I have no idea the purpose of those. Seems like kids stuff to me but hey, since so many adults are addicted to this latest craze, I guess there must be something in it.

I'm still trying to figure out how to invite new friends to join. Total blur-ness. I gave up yesterday and finally decided to ask Alison for "advice". This lady also forgets. I was gonna say "Apa la...buang masa saja I ask you".....hehehe...but then she got make some efforts to help la..but still, Ali.....tak jalan la.

So, to those that I promise to add names...please wait patiently till I figure out this thing ya.

UPDATE: I just realise that I have a long list of requests/invitations in my Facebook. Sorwee ... so green at this. Gimme a little bit more time..

No comments: