RSS

Friday, September 21, 2007

Did I hear "bastard"?

Gym log.

Now that I've tried Main Studio 2 twice, I guess it didn't feel that bad. A little less stuffy as opposed to the first time using it. However, don't expect me to embrace it with open arms. There will be no love given. I hope that instructors will go back to using the Main Studio 1 very soon where it's spacious, brighter and less claustrophobic like.

Went for usual Combat session on Wednesday. Crowd seemed a little smaller than usual. I'm sure the smaller new studio has something to do with it. No recovery track in this new release, which actually didn't really matter considering that the entire new release wasn't as empowering as described....at least that's how I feel up to this point. I love the speedballs and ginga though....and there's plenty of them too. Love the double back kick as well. I feel like a bull getting ready to run over a matador.

I also found out that the modified tricep pushup in conditioning track is called tricep blaster. Initially I thought I had heard "tricep bastard". Oh ho...what a joy it would be to repeatedly say it if that was true. Let's do tricep bastard!..... It's tricep bastard time! Ahaks. No kata in this new release too...we go straight down to cooldown.

Yesterday quickly quickly rushed all my work so that I can attend Kylie Gate's BPump class. Since her class is only once a month in this outlet, I figured I better catch her while I can. Maybe I can learn something new from the regional GX trainer herself. Her class is tough tough tough....becos no options were given. I struggled mightily trying to do the bar roll during the abs track. Wanted to do the hover option but Ms.Gates didn't say can do option...and no one else were doing options either. So, suck it up and tried to do the bar roll. Failed big time.

Gonna give it another shot for Combat and Pump on Saturday again. This time to increase the intensity. See if I will feel any different. BTW, having checked out the Free Weights Area, I decided not to go ahead with doing free weights. The area is more for testoterone filled creatures. I know I will feel very ackward being there. It's a no go then.

No comments: