RSS

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The dreaded question

Gym log. Short and sweettt....

It seemed that these days whenever FPI and I had a chance to chat, the focus of our conversation revolves around alcohol....champagne in particular. Yesterday after Pump class I got the much dreaded question "eh, you went already ah?". No, FPI...no chance to go yet. I thought by now she would have forgotten about this. Our conversation then shifted to different types of drinks. She likes wine, I prefer liquor. She, as an instructor, chooses the healthier drink (yes, wine if drank in moderation, is good for health)...meanwhile I, on the other hand, am adopting this new philosphy "what the hell, you only live once". Cheers eh?

Yesterday's Combat+Pump gym-ing sessions were a mix of good and not so good. We were back to using the Main Studio 1....thank goodness. Classes were quite full in both Combat+Pump. At times I found myself a little blur-ish in certain tracks, as if it was my first time attempting the new releases. I think I'm concentrating too much. Next time, just have FUN. Must always remember my new life philosophy. Cheers...

No comments: