RSS

Monday, April 30, 2007

Super Weekend

Went for 3 back to back classes on Saturday - BJam, BPump and my fav BComabat. Was pretty much beat halfway thru combat. I guess it's not such a good idea to do so many back to back. Was very tempted to go for Brian's BBalance but by then, my body didn't allow for it. If I was super woman, I would have gone for BJam, BPump, BCombat, BBalance and RPM in one afternoon...yes, very wishful thinking indeed. Maybe I'm just being kiasu...pay so much per month, go for classes kau kau :-)

On Sunday, went for usual yoga. I was expecting the gym to be a little quieter than usual cos I assume most people would have balik kampung. Surprisingly, the yoga class was full, just like it was every sunday. Mr.Yoga was 5 min late. Just like Thurs & Fri's classes, he got us to do chaturanga pose....again.
Luckily we didn't have to hold so long this time. Mr.Yoga never previewed this pose to the non-regulars so I wondered if they knew what they were doing. I think he didn't go around correcting them either. As usual, a lot of downward dog pose in this class, followed by chaturanga, then downward dog, then chaturanga....finally did shoulder stand. Surprisingly, no open shoulder/hips this time. I think Mr.Yoga's not very focus in this class as per his usual self...hmmmm.

Went for BJam after that. Luckily got Siu Siu (sp?) to accompany me. The class was replaced by Cheryl. FJI is like a chipsmore cookie la...sekejap ada, sekejap tak ada. This week, she was a no show. The class went pretty well though....would have been nicer if there were more members. I think next to FJI, I quite like Cheryl as jam instructor.

No comments: