RSS

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Insanely occupied

It has been a very hectic work schedule since beginning of this year and even more crazy in the month of March. I'm stealing a little time off in between breaks to blog. Luckily for me, work schedule will slow down a little next week onwards and I can catch up on my other job scope which I have neglected. Feels really bad about it actually but big boss understands my situation so I'm a little relieved at the same time. I only have 2 hands. Can't be in so many places at the same time. Not that I don't practice multitasking but in a work situation where I have simply too much to handle and time is a factor, it is important to prioritise and focus...not an easy feat.

Despite my busy work schedule, I do still find time to attend my gym sessions in the evening although I have skipped a few regular classes here and there. It's the only thing that keeps me sane. I have never truly appreciated the benefits of exercising until I started my swim regimen 2 years ago. I'm not a good swimmer but I have learnt not to be afraid of water. Being able to swim laps give me the best satisfaction. Ever since I joined the gym, I have not stepped into the pool much, which is really a pity.

Despite occupying my time between work, gym, family and friends, somehow there's still something lacking in my life. I keep telling myself that I need to make my life more meaningful this year (I think I tell myself that every year...hehehe) but I have absolutely no idea what is it that I am searching for. What is the ultimate goal? A career with better salary perhaps? A bigger condo? A new car? A man? :-) No idea...really no idea. Perhaps more friends?? Well, 8 more months to figure out the answer....

In the meantime, it's back to work...

No comments: