RSS

Friday, April 20, 2007

A stress free week

I think I've been very well rested this week with a lot of laid back work and in the process... plenty of surfing and chatting..ahaks. After going through the past few hectic months, this is indeed a welcome change. However, too much rest is also making me feel very lethargic. Not a good sign. Certainly not good for the brain. Next week I must make sure I get back full force to a normal stabilised schedule.

Things are not going well between an account manager here and a certain major business partner, which has affected the whole company somewhat, as far as tenders are concerned. aiya...why can't we all just get along...one party needs to grow up and let bygones be bygones; and the other party needs to learn better people management skills. Now I have to scratch my head to figure out how to get both sides to work together better.

In this dog eat dog world, a good business relationship is essential. The IT world is not that big. People from this industry bump into each other very often enough, even though they may no longer be in the same company as when you know them. Whom you hate today may be the person that you need help in the future. So, let's all play nice now....

No comments: