RSS

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New direction

In exactly 1 week's time, I will be celebrating my 1-year full membership (or should I call it anniversary?) at my local gym. Coincidentally, this gym and I share the same birthdates...ahaks. In honour of this, I have decided to turn this blog into more of a "gym blog" to keep track of my activities there....and to see how long I will sustain my membership there. I managed to get through 3 months....1 year...so, what's next?

For a start, I went for Crystal's BP class last nite. Arrived at the gym earlier than usual, much to Kelly's curiosity. Since I was too lazy to do warm up, I spent a good 30 mins observing the BC class instead. The BP class wasn't full as usual (probably the rain had something to do with it) but still managed to draw a huge crowd. In BP 61, I upped the weight for tricep and bicep cos there was less repetitions. Sad to say, now that we are back to old releases, I have to revert back to the old weights...sigh. Shoulder track was a killer...as usual. Did pretty well for lunges though. Maybe is time to up the weight for that as well. Other than that, everything else seemed the same. Nothing to shout about....

I was tempted to continue on to BJ after pump but that class finished rather late. I have been in Jam mood recently. I know I suck at that but I won't stop going to the class. Had a blast in Leo & Juwita's class last Sunday. Did pretty well except for some mistakes here and there...biasa la.

No comments: