RSS

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Waiting for good things to happen

I miss gym more than I want to admit. I will have to get use to less gym-ing for the next quarter as the schedule for all gym classes have been changed to accomodate year end low attendance. Conflict of timing and cancellation of certain classes means I will be dropping a few regular favorite classes. Sucks. Hopefully the schedule for next year will be more favorable and some of my favorite instructors will return then. Hopefully la...

I hate how the local political scene is being played rite now and god knows how this will impact our economy next year and years to come. It interferes with my plans for the future.

Something fishy is going on with my apt's JMC (Joint Management Committee) and some of the owners are secretly meeting to strategise fighting back during this Saturday's EGM (Extraordinary General Meeting). Being a former RA (Resident Assoc.) committee, I have also been dragged asked to show support. There has also been requests on returning to the committee (and possibly into the new JMC) if we succeeded in our quest. I will support as much as I can but I seriously do not wish to return as a committee member. However, I fear I may have no way out. Therefore, I am very angry at the current materialistic JMC & RA committee for not upholding their honesty in running the apt, thus creating this whole mess. On the flip side, I have now read the new "Law of Malaysia. Act 663. Building and Common Property (Maintenance and Management) ACT 2007." Took me a while to digest the contents.

I still don't like nor trust the person who owed me money even though this person finally told me I will be paid end of the month. Why wait so long to pay? In the meanwhile, the cc company continuously charge me interest rate. Can't blame them, so blame the fler, who in the name of work, I had trustfully allowed the transaction to be charged using my card. KNN!

On a happier note, my wish for one-on-one yumcha with a somebody finally materialised last week. So many opportunities wasted in the past and I wasn't about to let it happen again this time. I have to try, at the very least. Was very surprised that the conversations were effortless. Secretly I wish for more but anyhow, I value the friendship.

So, will anything good happen out of all these?

No comments: