RSS

Monday, September 8, 2008

Babbling away

I attended a training recently where lunch was almost 2 freaking hours late and when it finally came, it was McDonald meals. Cold and soggy. To add to my insult, I got a parking saman from MBPJ that day.

I went bowling for the first time after many eon years. I striked just ONCE, masuk longkang many times. Nonetheless, it was the quality time spent with a friend that matters.

Somebody owe me a lot of money and not paying me back. I don't like nor trust this person anymore. Ever!

My heart felt a little heavy recently when I heard stuff about someone that I didn't want to hear.

Which is worse? Pretend not to know the truth OR pretend to ignore the truth?

I think it's sweet when someone I like can remember stuff I said months ago when I myself cannot even recall having said it before.

Due to personal & family matters, I will have to skip most of my regular workout classes at the gym for the next 2 weeks. Ever since membership fee increased, I seemed to be going less. Something's not right with this equation.

Sometimes it is best NOT to tell someone that he/she appeared in your dream. It might seem cute to you but sometimes people might get the wrong idea.

I really need to stop GOOGLING somebody's info. No work to do meh....

Ever since I got free (that's right...FREE!) internet access at home, I've been lazy-ing on my bed more than ever over the weekend. No life meh?

In the past 2 mths, 8 birthday & newborn cards have stopped over my cubicle, asking for contributions. I've cut down on the amount given. Sorry la....where can tahan.

I love my gym shoes. They comfort me when I'm down.

No comments: