RSS

Sunday, September 21, 2008

ish....ish

Tried to practise crow pose (yoga) earlier tonite but failed so miserably. Searched YouTube for some upclose guidance. Those people make it look so damn easy. I feel like a dungu....sigh! I think it's high time I take yoga a bit seriously. So weak at so many poses....so not satisfied.

For somebody who is single, I realised that I have way too many things in my house. I seriously need to unload some of these stuff. No more shopping for home decors and most importantly, give away all those freebies that I've gotten over the years. T-shirts, mugs, notepads (so many), army knife, mini USB hand massager, coffee plunger, flask, etc etc....all nicely boxed up. Truth be told, sometimes I wonder if people might feel insulted if I give them stuff which I got for free.

I broke my blender yesterday...damn! So careless in the house. To date...broke a Vision pot, several plates and oh....burnt a couple of pans too. Sheesh!

No comments: