RSS

Friday, July 25, 2008

Thank God it's nearly weekend

Sometimes I can be mean. Sometimes I can be selfish. Who cares! ahaks. I was approached by an African gal (I assume is from Africa) during Body Pump yesterday to switch place with her cos she wanted to stand at the back of the studio. I refused. I stood firm. All done with politeness, of course. Mind you, regulars usually have their usual spots in the studio. Yanti and Adrienne next to me. The IOI Gal on the right corner. The Anthony fler in the left front side. The Social Newbie Girl in front of the stage. Malay fler in front of me (although he was absent yesterday). It's like we have marked our territories with our sweats. All hell will break loose if someone were to take over our spots.

Body Pump seemed to be a breeze yesterday....well...for the most part. Did struggle a little during Back track. Felt that the bar was a little heavier than usual. It didn't help that there were 2 sets of 6 continuous clean & presses and TOO many deadrows. I really should get myself a pair of lifting gloves. Maybe it can give me that extra boost, no? BTW, I said this before and I'll say it again. It's really alarming that so many members (who are younger than me) cannot bend their knees during lunges. Can you??

Weekend is coming....woot! Have an appt with a doctor in the morning...then I'm off to another session of Body Pump, followed by Body Combat with the Combat Master. Originally had planned for a facial in the evening but I think I'll save that for next month. Need to do some toiletries shopping for my upcoming Vietnam trip. Get everything mini to save space. Then I'll have lots of bag space for the forseeable shopping spree. Woot!

No comments: